A Research Assistantship is available for PhD students starting in February 2013 to work in the area of building energy efficiency. U.S. citizens or permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. A Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or Electrical Engineering is preferred. Previous programming experience is also strongly preferred.

Please contact:

Dr. Jin Wen

Email: jinwen [at] drexel [dot] edu